Full Stack Developer
SolutionsMET is looking for an experienced full-stack developer.
Do you enjoy creating awesome user experiences from a blank canvas? Do you like to try new and emerging technologies to prototype solutions? Are you comfortable chatting with end users to understand their needs? Do you like autonomy and creative freedom in your work? Do you enjoy working up and down the tech stack? Do you like to work on projects that matter?
React, Typescript, Tailwind, NestJS, and MongoDB on AWS.
We regularly explore and incorporate new tech when it makes sense. For example, our AWS IaC uses the Typescript CDK which is much more developer friendly than CloudFormation. AI-assisted development tools like GitHub Copolit are encouraged.
A successful candidate will work in a cross-functional team with data scientists, DevOps, and cloud engineers to prototype and develop web apps and cloud-native solutions.
You will be working at an innovation lab where the domain changes frequently, and experimentation and risk are encouraged.
SolutionsMET specializes in cloud-native application development, software engineering, and solutions architecture to transform business operations. SolutionsMET’s ethos is to find the intersection between people and technology. We are a fun, and closely-knit group of technologists.
To be successful you are...
- Proficient in web development. At least 5 years with strength in at least two areas.
- Able to manage your time with little to no supervision.
- An effective communicator who can listen and lead conversations.
- Someone with a can-do attitude who takes pride in their work.
- Experience with designing user interfaces and creating wireframes.
- Strong knowledge of user experience design principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.